Text Size: A A A | Print | Site Map | Hide Banner Home : FAQs : Child Support

Frequently Asked Questions

Child Support

  • How can I get child support for my child/children?
  • What is the SDU?
  • How long will it take to get my check?
  • Do you offer Direct Deposit?
  • When was the last support payment made?
  • The absent parent is behind in the payment of child support. What can I do?
  • I have a new address or a new name. What do I need to do?
  • How can I get copies of payments made on my case?
  • Where do I mail my child support payments?
  • How do I stop support when my child turns 18 or graduates from high school?